Friday, January 25, 2008

Have I Become James?

I am sitting at a small table in the Community Center / Library using there free internet. I have become a regular. It feels a little weird, because it reminds me of home. I have become the weird foreigner that comes in everyday to use the internet. We had a few at work back in Vancouver. And to top it off I don’t even speak the same language, so no one has a clue who I am or why I am here. So people here are free to make up my back-story. Hopefully it is more interesting than the truth. I am sitting here looking at People magazine on line and ichatting with my sister. But I can hear the waves hitting the shore and if I angle my computer just right I can see them as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh god, haven't check out your blog in a bit and just stumbled across this. you could not be james unless you are making up nutty stories and driving the people at the community center mad. Glad to hear that you are doing well. AL